"Let the women seek for wisdom instead of power and they will have all the power they have wisdom to exercise." Eliza R. Snow
As a woman:
- I have the privilege of being a mother, raising and teaching children of our Heavenly Father, in a literal partnership with Him.
- I am blessed to be a wife and partner to a husband, walking through life hand in hand, not ahead of or behind, together toward eternity.
- I have a home wherein I can fill my own needs for creativity, comfort those in need of comfort, meet the physical needs of family and friends, and share my testimony, talents and spirit with all who enter.
- I can seek to understand my own divine and individual worth through reading and studying and pondering the Words of God in the scriptures.
- I am entitled to my own personal revelation as I seek it through sincere prayer.
- I can continually grow into the person that Heavenly Father sees and knows that I am through a process of learning and continued education and development.
- I am blessed with intuition and a "sixth sense", a divine gift that comes with being a woman. I have power and eternal influence through my calling to motherhood and womanhood.
My role in life is often remarkable, seldom boring, sometime tedious and stressful, sometimes joyful and full of bliss. I am a woman. I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. As Sister Snow suggested, I can make the most of it because, first and foremost, I am a daughter of God.

No comments:
Post a Comment